Sunday Sevens #21

Sunday, September 27, 2015


Yep.  It is that time again.

1. Picked up a few new bottles of vino.  I always enjoy lurking around the wine cellar shop and finding new bottles.  I grabbed an unoaked chardonnay and a malbec both because of the interesting bottles.
2.  The project at work is moving along and a large crane was brought in this week to lift the 22,000 lb base.  This picture shows how tiny I am and how big the base actually is the day before the lift.  Of course, I had to watch. 
3.    I had a lovely evening sewing with my friend, J.  We were both working on different skirts, chatting about life, and laughing.  Such a relaxing way to spend a couple of hours on a weeknight.
4.  The Clemance skirt in Halloween fabric.  All those gathers! I want to finish before October so I can put it in regular rotation for the month.  Subtle but spooky.
5. Seamwork's Akita blouse in grey-blue swiss dot.  Supposedly, it is an hour make.   
6.  I ran into the grocery to get yogurt.  I had to pass the seasonal display and shook my head in disbelief.  Maple Bacon icing sounds hideous.
7.  This was the moon yesterday evening when I took Chewie out right before bed.  Hopefully, I will get to snap a picture of the blood moon tonite!


 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
COMMENT ME: »

Leave a Reply

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie