Sunday Sevens #20

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Oh my!  This is my 20th post for Sunday Sevens.  I think this is a great concept to keep connected and show off your week....

1.   Afternoon sunshine.  Since I got my Fitbit I keep finding excuses to up my number of steps in a day.  Here is a walk with the dogs and my son skateboarding.

2.  I made apple cake.  Apples were on sale because fall is creeping around somewhere in the US (not in the South but somewhere....).
3.  Glasses accident at school.  *Sigh* These are definitely goners.
4.  Jules picked out a new book and I was excited (See how embarrassed he was..."Mom, don't take my picture!").  The Beatles!?!
5.  I decided to give Ipsy a try and I received my first "Glam Bag" (This is a subscription service to received 5 beauty products a month for $10).  To be honest, I don't know how long this will last.  I am already sending off a couple of these items to my sister.
6.  Picked up a new wine for a movie night with Mr. Chemist.  I chose it for the topographic bottle -- how utterly nerdy.
7.  My parents picked up some old patterns at a second-hand store and sent them to me as a surprise! It made my day.


I posted on Sunday this week.  Score one for me.  You can learn more about Sunday Sevens by checking out Natalie from Threads and Bobbins.   Hope you have a wonderful week!

xx

 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
COMMENT ME: »

Leave a Reply

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie