Sunday Sevens #16

Sunday, August 23, 2015

I missed last week's Sunday Sevens because it was the Sunday before school began.  The errands seemed never-ending.  By the time I slowed down, I had no desire to open my laptop or read any emails.

Sunday Sevens is all thanks to Natalie at Threads and Bobbins.    Share seven pictures that describe your week.  I like how I get to know other bloggers.   Drumroll, please.....here is a snapshot of my week:

1.  Tree climbing accident.  A quick clean and Stars Wars band aids made it all better.
2. Open house and then first day of school.  Eeek!! Third grade. I am gonna blink and pretty soon I will have a tween.
3.  Chewie got a new training area.  Since we are leaving him longer, we decided to give him an area to move about.  Containing him helps with the potty training.
4. Gift from a new international student. She traveled a long way and was very excited to start university in the United States.

5.  Trip to the bookstore yielded several new novels, including this one.  I went to undergraduate university in Toledo so I can't wait to read this!
6.  Date night.  After a grueling first week back to school, we decided a proper date was a relaxing remedy. Mr. Chemist picked a new spot and the bartender made up a toe-curling Manhattan.
7.   Finished this little beauty for a friend.  Her daughter will wear this to her first birthday party. 

Hope you have a great week! 
xx

 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
COMMENT ME: »

Leave a Reply

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie