Sunday Sevens #15

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wow!  I just spent a wonderful couple of weeks with my family in Cincinnati.  I did not even bring my computer and I did not sew.  I opened up Bloglovin this morning and saw all the missed blog posts -- Holy Moly! I was overwhelmed (So if I didn't comment on your lovely make, I am sorry!).   For this Sunday Seven, I am going to show seven things from my trip.  Hope you all have an incredible week! xxx

1.  Hanging with my bestie.  My sister and I are vastly different but the closest friends. I do wish I lived closer to her.
2.  Homemade perogies with goetta.  Delicious! It was the perfect Findlay Market trip while enjoying the cooler weather.

3.  Opera cream cake from BonBonerie.  I gained plenty of weight since I cannot pass up all of the foodie options that Cincy from chili to ribs to cakes to breads.  I ate gooooooooood.
4.  Playing in Washington Park and then walking all over the city.  Not only was it a blast, it tired out all the grandkids for my parents.
5.  For something fun, I took my niece, Carmen, and Jules to Zip City.  It is full of trampolines, ziplines and rock climbing, i.e. every little kid's dream,.
6. Cincinnati Zoo with my niece, Aviva.  My brother and his wife are moving back to Germany so this was great to spend time with them.
7.  Museum Center fun!  We went to an exhibit called the Science of Sport -- interactive and informative.

I am glad to be back at my sewing machine.  My road trip yielded a container of vintage patterns and over a 12 yards of fabric.  Eeeeek!  I am a problem.  Well, the problem is that I have so many ideas that I don't know where to start!!!


Sunday Sevens is the brain child of Natalie at Threads and Bobbins.  The idea is that each week you may not have enough for a full blog post but you do have interesting stories or pictures to blog.  Capture seven things and share!  It is also a great way to get to know bloggers better.   Come on, what are you waiting for?  Join in!

 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
COMMENT ME: »

Leave a Reply

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie