Sunday Sevens #12

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Sevens is the brain child of Natalie at Threads and Bobbins.  The idea is that each week you may not have enough for a full blog post but you do have interesting stories or pictures to blog.  Capture seven things and share!  It is also a great way to get to know bloggers better.

Here are seven highlights from my week:

1.   Started the week waiting in the after hours clinic after a case of hives probably from a chance peanut encounter at the pool (well, actually the pool house where there are ping pong and foosball tables where lots of kids hang out and eat candy)....no fun!
2. After the above drama, the week calmed down.  I was gifted the Zeena pattern for my birthday so I used my precious polka-dot chambray.
3.   Made salsa with three different kinds of chilies.
4.  Sleepy Chewie.  He takes after his name.  He chews everything...potty training going well...chewing is nonstop!
5.  Science camp all week.  He dissected owl pellets and found shrew and mole skulls! ..loved camp and this shirt.  Can you stop the typo??
6. Date night at our local Irish pub.  Jules went to see the Minon movie with a friend so Mr. Chemist and I went for a drink.

7.  I had to go to a dinner for new students who were participating in a summer camp.  There was a mixer game in which we had something taped to our back and we had to figure out what our 'tag' was and find the matching partner.  My tag was Miss Piggy and I wore my Zeena dress.

 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Sunday Sevens #12”

  1. The dress looks great and I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks great and I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to blog about it soon. Need to make another version...

      Delete
  3. You don't look like Miss Piggy at all :). Yes, a spot of medical drama needs a nice quiet sewing session afterwards to restore equilibrium. And, those puppy teeth will keep chewing everything for a while yet -you will find toothmarks in all sorts of odd places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope he's feeling better after the peanut incident! I'm still in love with Chewie <3 He's adorable! I hope training is going ok...we are going to a training session on Saturday to get some help with separation anxiety with Maisy! :-0

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie