Sunday Sevens #11

Sunday, July 5, 2015

My seven from a fantastic week!

1.  I spent a whole evening putting together a couple of patterns:  The Seamwork Astoria and Megan Nielson's Veronica Skirt.  Cute circle skirt with a neat little sweater -- I am thinking fall already (actually just praying for a little cooler weather).
2. It was my birthday!  My boys spoiled me with fabric, patterns, a homemade dinner and coconut cream pie from my favorite spot.
3. The day after my birthday we drove to pick up a puppy for my son.  Meet Chewie, our newest family member.  I am sure he will be featured in more Sunday Seven posts -- he is just too cute.
4.  After an exhausting night with a new puppy, we decided to grab beer and burgers on the bayou. I was so tired after getting up what seemed like every hour, I just could not muster the energy to cook.
5.  I tried a new wine and picked this because of the intricate label...and of course the name!
6.  I am very thankful to have some time to relax this summer.  Enjoying the flowers, the sun, and my family!

7.  Our dear friends had us over for a July 4th celebration.  We had smoke pork loin and bbq beans.  I made some homemade twin bars.

Sunday Sevens is the brain child of Natalie at Threads and Bobbins.  The idea is that each week you may not have enough for a full blog post but you do have interesting stories or pictures to blog.  Capture seven things and share!  It is also a great way to get to know bloggers better. 


 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
11 Comments »

11 Responses to “Sunday Sevens #11 ”

  1. Wishing you a very happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah a very happy birthday and a warm welcome to little Chewie, look forward to seeing your makes 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, such a cute puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Annie - Chewie is gorgeous, but it does take a few nights for a puppy to settle. Love the look of that gooey slice you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be so hard to keep Chewie out of Sunday Sevens posts now! I find it hard to keep Maisy out of most photos! What breed is he? He looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie