Sunday Sevens #8 (#40 on T&B)

Sunday, June 14, 2015

I missed last week's Sunday Sevens.  I blame it on my parents and having too much fun!  Here are seven photos:

1. Bocce ball with grandparents.  Apparently, my mom is one heck of a bocce ball player and she'd never played before....

2.  Cocktails in warm weather! And a Shirley Temple for my little guy.

3.  I have been a subscriber to Seamwork mag.  This is the second pattern I've made: The Sydney Shrug with leftover blue linen.
4.   Waiting between baseball games and avoiding the crushing heat and humidity.  I don't think he minded.
5.  Happy mail!  I broke down and bought Love at First Stitch.  That evening I traced off several patterns.
6.   We saw Jurassic World.  Packed theater.  Popcorn goodness.  Action packed. Totally worth it!
7.  Spent the afternoon teaching a friend to sew.  She got a sewing machine for her birthday.  Now I'll have a sewing buddy.
Happy Sunday!!


Sunday Sevens is the brain child of Natalie at Threads and Bobbins.  The idea is that each week you may not have enough for a full blog post but you do have interesting stories or pictures to share.  Capture seven things and share!  

 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
11 Comments »

11 Responses to “Sunday Sevens #8 (#40 on T&B)”

  1. Seven wonderful things! Looks like you've had a full, busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also just sewn a blue linen shrug! Great minds think alike, huh ;)
    Also, now I've got sewing buddy envy. Need to get me one of those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun busy week.. can't wait to see your Tilly editions, not sure I'm the right shape her patterns. Wish we could get some heat over here .. have a good week to come x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun busy week.. can't wait to see your Tilly editions, not sure I'm the right shape her patterns. Wish we could get some heat over here .. have a good week to come x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun busy week.. can't wait to see your Tilly editions, not sure I'm the right shape her patterns. Wish we could get some heat over here .. have a good week to come x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great week - except for the humidity - wonder what the mosquitoes are like?

    I think Tilly patterns will suit you nicely. Good luck with teaching your friend - should be fun. Wouldn't it be lovely to live near some of the lovely bloggers we chat with ?

    Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  8. your week looks so fun! envious of the cocktails... and the sewing opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy. Cocktails always sound good! Yum. Which pattern did you trace?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sound great! Cocktails, a new book and sewing buddy :D
    Can not wait to see your finished garment

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make out of the Tilly book! My favourites are the Megan & Lilou :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie