Sunday Sevens #10 (#42 on T&B)

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Holy guacamole -- it is almost the end of JUNE!  Where does time go!?  Here is what I have been up to this week:

1.  Excited to find China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan at the library.  I promptly devoured the book and I am bummed I will have to wait for more of this juicy Asian drama! 

2.  WIP: Simplicity 1873 for stash-busting MAGAM and T&B sew along. After pleating the skirt and trying it on, I scrapped it for a gathered more tame skirt.


3.   Curry night in Louisiana.  We made spicy red lentil curry with basmati rice for dinner.  A quick stop at the local India restaurant and we had some nan too!  My guys eat this up!

4.   Cupcakes and more cupcakes. These are vanilla with white chocolate icing.  Not shown because they are already in our bellies were red velvet with cream cheese frosting and vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting.
5.  My birthday is next week and I am taking a holiday from work.  So, when I went to work on Thursday my coworkers were kind enough to surprise me with birthday flowers and wishes a bit early!  This was what I saw when I walked into my office.
6.   Human sticky wall.  It was a hoot watching the kids run and jump full speed at the wall and then stick.  J certainly had fun.

7. I was riding my bike around our neighborhood and stumbled on a yard sale with zippers!  Of course I had to get them...


Sunday Sevens is the brain child of Natalie at Threads and Bobbins.  The idea is that each week you may not have enough for a full blog post but you do have interesting stories or pictures to blog.  Capture seven things and share!  It is also a great way to get to know bloggers better.

 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
9 Comments »

9 Responses to “Sunday Sevens #10 (#42 on T&B)”

  1. Your dress looks beautiful! I'm liking the idea of a gathered skirt too :-) Can I ask where the sticky wall is? I want a go!! Happy Birthday for next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Annie ; great round up as always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes happy birthday hope you have fun. I'd have bought all those zips too. Who could resist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for a deal. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Yes happy birthday hope you have fun. I'd have bought all those zips too. Who could resist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes happy birthday hope you have fun. I'd have bought all those zips too. Who could resist?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Belated Birthday Annie!! I am so behind on my emails. Also, I LOVE Crazy Rich Asians so much. I need to talk to someone about it. Where can we do that? :P

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie