Sunday Sevens #7 (#38 on T&B)

Sunday, May 31, 2015

These past two weeks have been hectic!  School ended which means a shift in routine and finding the new balance.  I also took this past week off work so Me-Made-May sort of went out the door.  I did wear me-made clothes but I lost the desire to chronicle on Instagram.

1.  We stayed up late this week and watched movies.  This was a particular intense scene of Jurassic Park (getting ready for the latest Jurassic Park movie in a couple of weeks!).  Action + Dinosaurs = Insanely Cheesy Good Movie.
2.  Pool opened.  Need I say more?
3. Water Slide action at a dear friend's house in between the thunderstorms complete with a bottle of Pinot Grigio. Doesn't that look fun?
4.  My parents arrived for a visit after two plane rides (One from Cincinnati to Houston and then on a to a puddle jumper from Houston to Monroe!).  They were troupers because we got into the car to drive an hour and a half to watch Jules play in a baseball tournament.
5.  He made a great catch!  But the rain clouds rolled in and we went into a rain delay.  For THREE hours.  The last inning consisted of three batters up and three batters promptly out because of our fabulous defense.   That meant that there was a three hour delay for a 5 minute inning.  It was exhausting.
6. Their team ended up in second place.  Good show all around. I wore my Book of Life dress!
7.  This morning Jules made his First Communion.  He was quite dapper in his seersucker suit...
I have a backlog of unblogged garments but the weather had not been cooperating...errrr, rather when my photographer hubby is able to take pictures, it has been raining.  I can't wait to share....Cheers to a good week!

Sunday Sevens is the brain child of Natalie at Threads and Bobbins.  The idea is that each week you may not have enough for a full blog post but you do have interesting stories or pictures to share.  Capture seven things and share! 

 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Sunday Sevens #7 (#38 on T&B)”

  1. Water slide and wine what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if that was a first communion picture when I was it on Facebook. Lovely :).

    Yes, change in routine is tedious - always unsettling , then you just get used to it and back to the old...

    Three hours is a long rain wait - I'd be going spare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three hours was exhausting -- my parents were in utter shock that we stayed!

      Delete
  3. Annie! I can't believe that I've only just seen that you have been doing Sunday Sevens! I've never been notified of this pingback...I feel bad now! Anyway, thank you for joining in...I'm going to catch up on your posts now :-) It's great to have another person in the South joining in!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie