Sunday Sevens #4 (# 35 on T&B)

Sunday, May 10, 2015



  •  I cannot believe it  -- I snapped all of my MeMadeMay outfits this week.  I have been documenting away on Instagram. Huzzah!


  • Exciting news -- I wore my Rainy Day Emery to our weather facility groundbreaking.  
  • Cinco De Mayo meant tacos and tequila.  I adore grapefruit (my favorite fruit).  Tequila and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice make the very best Paloma -- pure yumminess.


  • We made a homemade Bloomin' onion.  Surprisingly, it did not take much effort.  Mmmmmm.
  • This is the wine that I got for Mother's Day dinner.  It is robust with hints blackberry and coffee.  Not bad. Not bad.  Mr. Chemist and Jules made an excellent dinner for me.   But then my computer crashed this afternoon so I ended up wiping it clean and starting over -- what a pain in the arse!  
  • It was exam week.  My secretary made sure all our student workers were fed.  Aren't these delightful?  

Sunday Sevens is the brain child of Natalie at Threads and Bobbins.  The idea is that each week you may not have enough for a full blog post but you do have interesting stories or pictures to share.  Capture seven things and share!

Happy Mother's Day! 

 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Sunday Sevens #4 (# 35 on T&B)”

  1. Your Me Made May stuff is looking awesome! And those cupcakes look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were delicious. End of the year means much cake and my waistline needs a break!

      Delete
  2. What's a bloomin' onion? Not sure even from the picture. Good for you posting MMM outfits - they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a bloomin' onion? Not sure even from the picture. Good for you posting MMM outfits - they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh... Love to see your MMMay outfits. You look great, Annie!
    I am enjoying your weekly series, looks like you have a fun week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie