Sunday Sevens #3 (#34 on T&B)

Sunday, May 3, 2015

It was senior finals week and last week of classes at my university.  A hectic and stressful time but it also means that the end of the semester is within my grasp.  The one good thing about this week has been the weather -- sun shining smiley weather!

1.  Saturday was gray and cloudy.  I was sure that we were not going to get to play.  Sunday was completely opposite: the sun came out.

2. Cumulus clouds indicate fair weather.  Very thankful for the sun -- we have had rain or severe weather on and off for the last several weeks.
3.  Parties at work for faculty and staff who are leaving or retiring. . .yummy cake and punch.  I know I had a lot of cake this week -- not complaining -- Mmmmmm cake!
4.  We found out this week that my son needs glasses.  This of course meant running all over to find the perfect pair.
5.  Pattern sale.  I can't resist when they are on sale for a dollar.

6.  Me-Made-May 2015 Day #1:  Cropped Hudson pant at our May Day celebration.
7. My senior majors hold a picnic in the park (We call it the Isopycnic for full on nerdiness!) to celebrate finishing their degree.  I wore a complete handmade outfit for MMM15 but all my pictures have students in it so I can't post.  :( You will have to imagine.  I did manage to snap pic of my other little guy, our wee little doggie, Milo, who was worn out after running around in the park.



 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Sunday Sevens #3 (#34 on T&B)”

  1. I hope you found glasses for your son. I find all sorts of fun glasses in the kidswear section, LOL. And I'm totally with you....$1.00 pattern sale? Who could say no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot resist pattern sales.

      We found some colorful glasses that he liked!

      Delete
  2. My grandson wears glasses and fortunately had no problem tolerating them. I hope you find some strange (to him!) I've just bought some patterns in a half price sale (half recommended price, that is) so a LOT more than a dollar! After beautiful weather a couple of weeks ago, we've had it really cold, chilly icy rain, and yesterday torrential rain - needed as April had very low rainfall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you got rain! We are about 4-7 inches above normal here so the ground is really wet (and we are barely above sea level).

      I hope my son tolerate glasses -- I think he will since he is having such a hard time seeing anything!

      Delete
  3. My grandson wears glasses and fortunately had no problem tolerating them. I hope you find some strange (to him!) I've just bought some patterns in a half price sale (half recommended price, that is) so a LOT more than a dollar! After beautiful weather a couple of weeks ago, we've had it really cold, chilly icy rain, and yesterday torrential rain - needed as April had very low rainfall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great week Annie - loving the pattern haul - i got me that Hudson pant pattern thanks to you x have a good one this week

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie