Miss Bossy Needs Your Vote

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2014_03_badge



Pre-lab:

The March challenge for the Monthly Stitch is to make something from your pattern stash.  More importantly, you have to ask everyone to vote on which pattern you should make for the month of March, hence, the Miss Bossy Patterns.  :)  Cute!

Oooohhh, choosing what to make is hard -- voting would actually alleviates the stress of deciding what to do next.  When I choose to make a pattern, it usually revolves around a fabric I have found or an event that I want to make an outfit for.   March is rather low-key for me but at the end, I am traveling to see family in Cincinnati.  Here are a few patterns that I keep eyeing but have not attempted to make:

 
What better way to get ready for spring than:
1. Tania Culottes

 
Image via Megan Nielson Blog

Or how about a sweet dress for a date with my guy:
2. Simplicity 1877, Version B (The blue one below)

















I could also always use another dress for work and I like the v-neck version:
 3. Simplicity 1777



















Or I could learn how to make shirring.
4.Gertie's Shirtwaist Dress 

















I need your help!  I am leaving it in your hands to vote which pattern I should make in March.

Which pattern should I make in March?
 
 
 
 
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Cheers,
Annie

 photo sig_zpsbfkxh0ji.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
COMMENT ME: »

Leave a Reply

I love to hear what you think -- it makes my day! I will try to respond to each of them.

Annie